Puzzled by where and how to apply automation to maximize business results while fulfilling employees’ career needs and ambitions? The Reinventing Jobs framework, which is used in this course, enables practitioners to apply their core skills to analyze jobs and help organizations identify where automation will substitute, augment and create human work. Practitioners will also learn the broader organizational, cultural and leadership implications that arise from achieving the optimal combinations of humans and machines.
As automation becomes increasingly prominent in all types of work, HR leaders need to separate fact from myth to understand its true impact. Illustrated by numerous examples, this course will provide business leaders with a framework and tools to achieve the optimal combinations of humans and machines.
In this course, you will:
- Understand why the job is not the relevant unit of measurement when it comes to understanding the impact of automation on work
- Appreciate how work is evolving in this 4th Industrial Revolution
- Learn about the three types of automation
- Learn a specific approach for analyzing the impact of automation on work
- Understand the broader organizational, cultural and leadership implications that arise from achieving these optimal combinations of humans and machines