Prying the lid off the gig economy: understand how the new workforce shapes your brand, operating model and talent strategy.
Temp. Freelancer. Contractor. Contingent. 1099er. Consultant… Gig worker. According to a report from Intuit, the gig economy represents 34% of the workforce.
How can businesses best harness the gig economy to drive revenue while doing right by gig workers and full-time staff? It’s crucial to understand how the new workforce shapes your brand, operating model, talent strategy and, really, the way you define work.
Join Ernst & Young’s Geoff Dubiski as he shares how to get ahead in this fragmented and fast-moving space. Hear recent business cases that have helped organizations embrace a new model in the convergence of talent and talent systems to create a competitive advantage.
- Gain a better understanding of the gig marketplace
- Learn how to get the most from gig workers
- Discover leading and emerging practices related to risk and control of contingent labor
- Gain an understanding of different technology platforms and talent ecosystems
- Know how to conduct an audit of your gig operating model
- Receive practical recommendations on how to address rewards needs.
This session is ideal for senior- and executive-level professionals globally in the areas of work-life, talent acquisition, talent management, HR systems, legal and procurement/strategic sourcing, as well as leaders in contingent workforce and technology/automation.
Ensure you have the best strategy to manage gig workers. Register today!