Best Practices for Creating and Maintaining Job Descriptions
During Salary.com’s June webinar on Job Descriptions That Drive Company Performance, the WorldatWork community asked for the best practices for creating and maintaining job descriptions. We are happy to present the next chapter.
Join the experts at Salary.com as they walk you through the do’s and don’ts of developing job descriptions for your organization. This session will provide details into job content, including what you should think about with our current pandemic.
Key principles covered in this webinar:
- Issues that arise with poor or lack of job descriptions
- Key elements of a job template
- Understanding if a job description might change with COVID-19
- Creating job leveling for career progression
- Tying job descriptions for market pricing
- The do’s and don’ts of creating job descriptions
- When should you update job descriptions?
- Steps for maintaining job descriptions