Building a Post-Quarantine Behavioral Health Strategy
The pandemic, economic climate, racial injustice and widespread social unrest has made one thing clear: mental health must be a priority. The benefits that worked well last year, probably aren’t working well this year. And with so many members in need, it’s hard to know where to start.
Join Lyra’s experts in exploring how employers can build a behavioral health strategy for the post-quarantine world. Understand the mental health challenges your members may face in 3-6 months and the years to come.
Learn how Lyra’s tried and true frameworks (crafted by clinicians) can help you conducting a benefit gap analysis, build a personalize behavioral health benefits strategy, and create a ROI story your top leaders can get behind. You’ll leave with actionable steps you can take to support your members and a toolkit for your team to get started immediately.
With return-to-work efforts underway, now is the time to shift your focus to behavioral health. Best yet - your members and your business will thank you for it.
In this webinar, you will learn:
- The immediate and long-term mental health impact of COVID-19 on employees and their families
- How to identify gaps in your existing behavioral health program
- Best practices for building and updating a behavioral health strategy
- Clinical recommendations on where to invest to support your employees’ needs going forward
- Details of a case study on how one Lyra customer built a three year behavioral health strategy