Designing and Maintaining Salary Structures That Work for Your Organization
Learn how to get started with salary structures, or update your legacy structures, and understand which options and designs are relevant to your business needs.
Salary structures are a critical component of strategic compensation programs, helping organizations of all sizes create a true 360° view of pay practices that reflect both market data and internal equity. But over the last 25 years, salary structures have evolved from a one-size-fits-all approach to a more tailored, targeted and flexible set of options with a complex set of design considerations. But with so many ways to approach salary structures, how do you know where to start?
Join us for this webinar as Katie Stukowski, Senior Solutions Consultant at Salary.com discusses how to design and build the right salary structures for your organization. She’ll explore how salary structures work with other elements of your compensation strategy to ensure that pay levels for the jobs in your organization are both externally competitive and internally equitable, and detail how different types of structure designs can impact your approach to pay. She’ll explain how organizations like yours are navigating salary structure design considerations to find the right fit, and share tips for how you can build, model, and refine your structures to keep them relevant and up-to-date in your organization.
In this webinar, you will learn:
- How to identify which type of salary structures are the best fit for your organization
- How key metrics like range spread, midpoint differential, and range overlap can impact structure design
- How salary structure designs have evolved over the last 25 years, and how critical differences between different structure designs can impact your pay practices
- How to design, model, refine, and maintain salary structures in your organization
- When, why, and how organizations should be updating and revising their salary structures