How Nordstrom and Match Group Implemented an Iterative Approach to Pay Equity
With pay equity in the news daily, employees are asking for more transparency from their employers. Companies who have gone public with their efforts toward ongoing, iterative pay equity analyses are reaping the benefits in terms of employee engagement, retention and brand love.
For companies who have never done a pay analysis, sharing results may seem like a lofty aspiration. We’ve worked with hundreds of global companies and have identified a clear path from start to finish, with best practices from every industry along the way.
Join Syndio, Nordstrom, and Match Group as we discuss the three phases of pay equity and how to know when you’re ready to share results.
In this webinar, you’ll learn:
- About the three important stops on your pay equity journey
- How Nordstrom implemented ongoing, iterative pay equity analyses to ensure accuracy over time before their ‘100% pay parity’ announcement
- Data clean up ideas for companies who are just getting started
- How Match Group managed compensation cycle changes with iterative analyses
- Why iterative analyses can help you avoid issues after organizational events like re-orgs, acquisitions, layoffs or hiring.