SecureSheet: Your Compensation Spreadsheet Turned into a Secure, Multi-User Business Application
It’s madness. You need to gather detailed salary and merit pay information enterprise wide, so you email your spreadsheet, worry about security, wait for it to come back and spend countless hours checking, correcting, and collating.
But you can stop the madness. Using your current business spreadsheet as a starting point, simply create a SecureSheet with all your formulas, formats, and validations. Then, set up user-defined security, controlling what coworkers see and how they interact with it. Since there’s only one SecureSheet, there’s none of the risk or confusion of multiple versions. Because it looks and feels like Excel, it’s familiar to everyone and it can be up and running immediately.
During this demo, we will walk through a simple year-end merit process with the requirement to collect year-end rating and merit increases from managers. We will create a SecureSheet from a sample spreadsheet -- you will see all the sheets, formulas, formats, validations, etc. turned into a SecureSheet. You’ll see how SecureSheet guarantees secure, accurate, centralized data in real-time, reduces wasted time and saves money, and enforces company budget and business controls.
At this event, attendees will learn:
- How to leverage your existing spreadsheet with unlimited users quickly and securely
- How to avoid the typical pitfalls experienced during the annual compensation review cycle with SecureSheet
- How Securesheet can simplify and improve a typical merit compensation review process
- How simple it is to upload, customize and share your SecureSheet across your organization
- The benefits of using Securesheet
- Why companies choose SecureSheet.