The Fate of the Merit Matrix and Pay for Performance
Why do organizations misspend billions of dollars on raises, incentives, and other compensation every year and STILL fail to innovate or deliver meaningful business results? Because they believe a small merit pool won’t deliver a compelling incentive. And because they’re over-invested in the merit matrix. If you want better outcomes, it’s time to shift from existing merit matrix and pay-for-performance programs.
Discover the next era of compensation planning! Learn how to build a structured and automated compensation process that gives compensation managers greater control over award distributions, incentive programs, prorations, and other calculations.
- Why now is the time to abandon the merit matrix model
- How to calculate the financial impact
- Who should facilitate the change and how
- How to develop a structured salary administration process
- How to build a business case for change