Understand where your organization stands when it comes to pay equity and learn how to be proactive in assessing and mitigating risks associated with pay transparency.
Organizations are being asked to not only comply with ever-increasing and varied legislation on pay equity, but to be transparent about their commitment to fair pay, whether by requests from shareholder activist groups, employees (both current and prospective) who are accustomed to more transparency regarding pay, and/or consumers who want to ensure the brands they support have employee cultures of pay fairness and equality.
Attend this new virtual course to help your organization understand where it stands on pay equity and learn how to be proactive in assessing and mitigating some of the risks associated with pay transparency.
In this session, you’ll learn:
• How global trends are affecting approaches to pay equity
• Emerging trends in legislation in the U.S.
• Different pay equity analyses approaches including what conducting a pay equity analysis entails
• How to develop a strategy for communicating about pay equity
• Implications of pay equity on the employee experience
• How to identify internal trends, action steps and ways to broader inclusion and diversity initiatives.
Please note: Prices are subject to change without notice. All sales are nonrefundable. Playback and the on-demand recorded session will be available 30 days following the live event, and you can access the session for 90 days. Your 90-day access begins the day of order.